Tuesday, February 2, 2010

my baby~

I should be working on prints. I should be working on prints. I should be working on prints.
...and yet, I'm not 8D;

So, to procrastinate, I pulled out my trusty old set of color pencils, and drew this.
I love Arcanine~ I decided to draw my Trainer OC, Syunn, along with it <3 I'm coloring Syunn's hat right now lol.

And while we're on Pokemon.
I drew this one a while ago, a couple of days before school started up again from winter break. Still not finished, but I do like it. For those who don't know, it's Denji (or Volkner) and Oba (Flint) from the Pokemon games.

SPEAKING OF VOLKNER. I'M SO EXCITED, HE'S COMING UP IN THE ANIME RH#QIHFDAOJD
@DIE

1 comment:

  1. LOLOL of course your pokemans obsession would invade this too! LOLOL but you dlskjdga are SO GOOD AT ANIMAL ANATOMY I HATE YOU. LOOK AT HOW SOFT HIS FUR IS OMG. I want to skin him or stuff him. LOL

    ANd FINISH THHAT DENJI OBA PIC PLS so cute :(

    ReplyDelete